Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 Weekly rental prices:
January/February/March/April/May = £510 June/July/August= £690 September/October/November/December = £510
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference or Sports event weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge.
- Access via lift or stairs up to the fifth floor.
- Bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe and shelves, east facing window with superb sea and harbour views, door to balcony.
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, basin and wc.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, built-in wardrobe and shelves, window with west facing views across the town and towards the South Downs.
- Family bathroom with basin, wc and shower over bath.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer.
- Sitting room with two windows and double doors to the balcony, offering the most amazing views of the outer harbour and of the sea and coastline towards Pevensy, BeXhill and as far away as Hastings.
- No smoking in the apartment, please, but acceptable on the balcony.
- Dedicated car parking space in the underground garage.
- Slippers/indoor shoes requested for use within the apartment.
- We regret that no pets are allowed in this apartment.
- Price includes: Linen, towels, heating and electricity for up to four people. Use of the Z-bed for a fifth person will incur an extra cost of £50 per week.
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £200
- Booking deposit: £200 per week.