Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 weekly rental rates
January/February/March/April/May: £610 June/July/August: £715 September/October/November/December: £610
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge
- Access: via staircase to the first floor. Entrance hall, off which are
- Master bedroom: built in wardrobes and drawers, 4'6" double bed , TV and DVD, hairdryer, views of the inner harbour.
- En-suite shower room with pedestal basin, walk-in shower cubicle and wc.
- Living room: 2 two-seater sofas, glass topped coffee table, wrought iron table with glass top and four chairs, TV with Freeview channels, DVD, radio/cassette/CD player, occasional tables, footstool, games and books.
- Balcony: accessed from living room through french doors, 2 chairs, views of inner harbour.
- Second bedroom: with 4'6" double bed, fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers, hairdryer.
- Family bathroom: bath and handheld shower attachment, basin and wc.
- Kitchen with gas hob/electric oven/extractor fan, microwave, washing machine/dryer, small fridge with freezer compartment, cafetiere, all crockery and cutlery plus cooking equipment.
- Free local and national telephone calls and Broadband/Wi-Fi connection.
- Own designated carparking space.
- Non smokers preferred, or please smoke on the balcony.
- Travel cot and high chair available. Please bring your own travel cot linen.
NB: Given the glass topped furniture, you many not consider this apartment suitable for small children.
- Price includes: Linen, towels, heating and electricity for up to 4 people.
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £200
- Booking deposit: £200 per week booked
- Booking deposit: £200