Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 weekly rental prices:
January/February/March/April/May = £470 June/July/August = £540 September/October/November/December = £470
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge
- Access via side entrance and staircase to the first floor. Wooden flooring throughout and gas central heating.
- Living room with double sofa-bed, wicker and leather chairs, ornamental mantelpiece and occasional furniture, including a desk. 32" TV, DVD/Blu-Ray player, I-Pod dock. In the bay window is a table and 4 chairs and from here you have oblique views of the sea at the bottom of the avenue.
- Galley kitchen with electric hob and oven, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, cafetiere.
- Double bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, 5ft6" king-size bed.
- Single bedroom with bedside table, chest of drawers and hanging pegs for clothes.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, pedestal basin and wc. - Wi-Fi and telephone service set for incoming calls.
- Non smokers only.
- No pets, thank you.
- The rental prices include linen, towels, heating and electricity for up to 3 people. Use of the sofabed will be charged at an extra £50 per person per week (but we would suggest that only a maximum of 4 people occupy the flat).
Security Deposit: £200
Booking Deposit: £200 per week booked
Booking Deposit: £200