Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 weekly rental prices:
January/February/March/April/May = £610 June/July/August = £815 September/October/November/December = £610
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference or Sports event weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge.
- Access into small hallway . The house covers three floors.
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas/electric cooker, fridge/freezer, cafetiere, dishwasher, microwave, CD player, dining table and six chairs. From the kitchen there are doors to a
- Spacious south facing pebble garden surrounded by a four foot high brick wall, bar with stools overlooking the waterways, garden table, parasol and chairs offering similar views to those already described.
- Cloakroom with wc and hand basin.
- In the garage also on this level there is a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Upstairs to the sitting room with 2 two-seater sofas, coffee table, colour TV/video plus DVD player. Broadband service available by WIFI.
- Doors to a lovely balcony with chairs and a table offering fantastic harbour views.
- On this floor and the next there are three bedrooms: master bedroom with 5 ft double bed and en-suite shower room containing a walk-in shower cubicle, basin and wc;
- Second bedroom with adult sized bunk beds;
- Third bedroom with 4ft6" double bed, next to
- Family bathroom ensuite to the third bedroom but also accessible from the landing, with handheld shower over bath, basin and wc.
- All bedrooms have adequate clothes hanging and drawer space.
- Non-smokers only, thank you.
- No pets allowed.
- Price includes: Linen, towels, heating and electricity for up to six people. Use of the Z-bed for a seventh person will cost an extra £50 per person per week.
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £250
- Booking deposit: £200 per week