Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2014 weekly rental rates:
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge
- Access across gravelled garden area into small entrance hall leading to (Detailed access statement below)
- Sitting room with double sofabed and 2 armchairs, coffee table, bookshelves, radio, 32" TV with DVD; leading off this room is the
- Kitchen/dining area. The kitchen contains a gas/electric cooker, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge, and coffee maker plus a gas boiler for central heating. Table with 4 chairs.
- Upstairs is a double bedroom and a single bedroom both with hanging and drawer space
- Bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and wash basin.
- Telephone set for incoming calls and there is Wi-Fi connection.
- Pets welcome at £15 per week.
- Carparking space behind electronic gates a short walk from the cottage.
- Prices include heating, lighting, bed linen and towels for 3 people. Easter, May Bank Holiday, Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge. Use of the sofabed for a 4th person will cost an extra £50 per person per week.
- Well behaved pets are welcome upon payment of £15 per week (£20 per week for two pets).
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £200
- Booking deposit: £200 per week.
Detailed access statement.
- Kemp Town Mews is on the left hand side half-way down in Arundel Place, driving from north to south from Eastern Road.
- Secure Parking is behind the property, requiring you to come out of the courtyard and walk round the corner to the acces it via a coded electronic gate.
- Enter the mews through an electronic coded gate on Arundel Place, to an attractive courtyard with a central gravelled garden feature.
- Enter through the front door of the property on ground level into a small hallway.
- Off the hallway to the left is the living/ dining/ kitchen area.
- Opposite the front door up a steep flight of stairs are the bedrooms and bathroom.