Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 weekly rental prices:
January/February/March/April/May = £1175 June/July/August = £1385 September/October/November/December = £1175
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge.
- Access up a couple of steps to the stained glass front door into a large hall, off which are
- Main sitting room (facing North) has 3 sofas/day-beds, a chair, coffee table, mantelpiece and ornamental fireplace, widescreen cable TV/iPod dock, CD/radio/DVD player, and four chairs.
- Rear sitting room with a sunny aspect, three sofas/daybeds, side tables, ornamental fireplace views of the garden.
- Kitchen/utility area with gas hob and electric range cooker, extractor fan, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cafetiere, fully equipped with crockery and cutlery for twelve people.
- Downstairs to utilty area with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double doors to lovely South facing conservatory with dining table and 6/10 chairs, views over gardens and church.
- Stairs up to a large landing on first floor, off which are three bedrooms:
- Master bedroom with king size (5ft) double bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers;
- Second bedroom with 4ft6" double bed, single bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers;
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom wth shower over bath, basin and wc.
- Wetroom with shower only.
- Separate room with basin and wc.
- Telephone set for incoming calls only.
- Wi-Fi Broadband connection available.
- No smoking in the house, please.
- House-trained cats are accepted at £15 per week.
- Unrestricted parking on the street.
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £350
- Booking deposit: £200 per week booked