Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
Grey dates : Unavailable
Dark or light Green dates : Available
2013 weekly rental prices:
January/February/March/April/May = £585 June/July/August = £690 September/October/November/December = £585
Easter/May Bank Holiday/high demand Conference weeks/Christmas and New Year weeks are subject to a surcharge
- Access via entrance hall into property at ground level.
- Entrance hall off which is the galley kitchen, fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and microwave;
- Double bedroom with waterway views and en-suite shower room with wc and basin;
- Twin bedroom off which is a family bathroom with bath, wc and basin;
- Sitting/dining room with west facing waterway views and doors leading to patio, leather sofa, sofabed, table and 4 chairs, bookshelves. Sky TV.
- Telephone set for incoming calls and internet access.
- Given its proximity to the water, this apartment is not considered suitable for small children, unless strictly supervised.
- Price includes: Linen, towels, heating and electricity for up to 4 people.
- Damage/cleaning deposit: £200
- Booking deposit: £200 per week